Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register kudos or complaints about the Coquitlam RCMP?
- How do I apply for permits & licenses?
- How do I access Coquitlam RCMP locations & services?
- How do I get fingerprinted, request a police information check or apply for a record suspension?
- How do I deal with unwanted firearms?
- How do I deal with wildlife-related public safety issues?
- How do I get help with civil law issues?
- How do I access Coquitlam RCMP volunteer & job opportunities?
- How do I deal with lost, found, stolen or seized property?
How do I pay fees & fines?
How can I pay traffic tickets or bylaw fines?
The Coquitlam RCMP does not accept payment for traffic tickets or bylaw fines.
Here's how to pay bylaw, parking and traffic fines:
- Payment instructions and other information for traffic tickets can be found on the back of the ticket.
- Bylaws are municipal jurisdiction and any fines related to bylaw violations must be paid through the bylaw office of the municipality that issued the ticket. Check the ticket for payment instructions.
- Most parking tickets are issued by the corporation that owns the parkade or parking lot. Check the ticket for payment information.
I got a parking ticket while visiting the main detachment, can I pay it at the front counter?
If you recieve a ticket while parked on the street, staff parking or in the visitor lot underneath Coquitlam City Hall, it is a municipal bylaw fine and it is to be paid to the City. Payment and dispute information is available on the ticket.
- Date modified: